Tuesday 17 January 2012

Distraction!

Arghhh, I really wanted to make a youtube video but I cant seem to get my webcam to work, even though it's in my laptop it said it was being used elsewhere :-S weird but I'm too tired to try and work out what's wrong. I'm basically just desperately trying to stop myself from bingeing, I've done okish today but the bf is on overtime until 4am and I finished at midnight so now I'm just sat in the house on my own knowing that I just want to stuff myself until I stop feeling everything and it all just becomes a blur.

I'm so tired, I wish I could just go to bed but I just cant bring myself to do it. I want to work out but I'm so tired I can barely move and that automatically makes me feel like a failure, that little voice in my head telling me I'm worthless, disgusting and fat for not even being able to drag my lazy arse up and work out. I just really want a bit of peace. It's so fricking cold too, and I really need to save money so I'm trying not to put the heating on too much, and it's like minus 3. Totally just going to get into bed with all my clothes on in a minute. Probably be the best move tbh!

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment